Wednesday, September 27, 2017

F.Z.Ö - Välkommen Till Circusen (Demo) (1990) Sweden


                           Totally obscure one to me !
                           My good bud Mistah (from the OC) sent me a request to look for
                           this old one.
                           Took me a few to find it, but as soon as I added umlauts, it appeared :)
                           Ripping good aggressive HC, with a little bit of melodic sing along !
                           Mistah always sends me obscure requests, that dude totally knows what's
                           up !
                           Always gotta give mad respect to the younger generation who know half as
                           much as I do, and send requests that no kids today have a clue about !
                           Mistah sent me a couple more that I still need to edit, which i'll put up
                           ASAP !
                           Much love and respect to my good friend !

                           http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/zhOzCj52/file.html
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment