Saturday, April 23, 2016

LAST BROKEN SOUND BARRIER IN 4 HOURS ! IT ALL ENDS TONIGHT, HOPE YOU TUNE IN, CAUSE THIS IS THE FINAL SHOW !

Final Show April 23rd 6pm-12am  (Los Angeles Time)
 The end is finally here !
Sorry to see it happen, but I guess
such is life, time to move on.
I'll be looking into another form
of radio to continue doing shows,
but for now i'm taking a break.
Thank you all for tuning in over the 
the last couple of years ! I am
very gratetful to have had a platform
to play music, voice my opinions,
and be free to be myself !
Special thanks to Lizardmessiah,
Goatserpent & Bacteria, you are
true friends and family, and I love you 
guys !!!!!

Thank you all !!!!!
Not the last you'll hear of me, i'll
come back soon, just need a 
little time to reflect and regroup.

All my best wishes and regards to all !


No comments:

Post a Comment