Saturday, February 8, 2014

Happy New Year Everyone !!!!!!!

It's been a while since I posted anything, blogs seem a little slow these days and uninspired.
So it's time to get the hardcore spirit back, it's 2014, and time to slam our way through the
New Year ! So get up and start some action, or get steamrolled in the pit ! Hahaha
But seriously, it's time to pick up the hardcore spirit that we all know and love !
Tonight i'm starting as DJ on a worldwide radio show: http://www.coreofdestructionradio.com/
Anyone and everyone can tune in, and all are welcome ! I'll get all the details a little later, but
i'll be on Saturday nights from either 6:00-8:00pm, or 8:00-10:00pm, so be on the lookout
for my new show ! I wish everyone the best in 2014 ! And I plan to post alot more this year,
so keep up to date with the blog, and i'll have some epic great stuff for you this year !!!!!

Peace,
oldschoolmike

No comments:

Post a Comment